Core Concepts of Project Management
Overview and Benefits
Core Concepts of Project Management presents the proven techniques of project management. Our practical framework makes project management easy to understand and apply to today's project-driven workplace.
You'll learn specific entry level techniques such as Work Breakdown Structure and Resource Leveling and you'll have opportunities to practice each technique. We emphasize how to perform the technique and explain why using these techniques make you a better leader. It's the knowledge every project manager needs to succeed.
In this course, participants will become efficient and effective in:
- Creating realistic project schedules.
- Building a cohesive, consistent understanding of the project's goals among all stakeholders.
- Creating effective project plans with clear responsibilities and milestones.
- Identifing problems when they are still small enough to solve.
- Transforming ambiguous projects into focused, productive projects with tangible results.