Core Concepts of HR Project Management
Overview & Benefits
Core Concepts of HR Project Management aids the HR professional in developing strong project management skills. Project Management skills enhance multiple fundamental HR competencies you must possess in order to support your organization's goals. Our practical framework makes project management easy to understand and apply to today's project-driven workplace.
In attending this course you will gain the knowledge enabling successful management of projects strengthening competencies including HR Strategic Contribution, HR Delivery, HR Personal Credibility, and HR Technology by learning to:
- Create realistic project schedules.
- Build a cohesive, consistent understanding of the project's goals among all stakeholders.
- Create effective project plans with clear responsibilities and milestones.
- Identify problems when they are still small enough to solve.
- Transform ambiguous projects into focused, productive projects with tangible results.